The Oregon Public House is also fortunate to manage one of the most beautiful and historic ballrooms in all of Portland. Just upstairs from the pub, The Village Ballroom features:
- Ballroom space for up to 299 people
- Reception area
- Beautiful Mohagony bar
- Installed DJ sound system
- Climate control with heating and cooling
- Historic 100-year-old wood floor
- 14 Folding tables
- 150 Mohagony wooden folding chairs
As the city's only non-profit event space (where 100% of profits go to local charities), The Village Ballroom is the perfect location to hold your wedding, party, meeting or class. From formal to casual, elegant to laid back, we accommodate any need and preference.
Visit villageballroom.com or give us a call at 503.505.9733 for more information, to schedule a tour or book your event today.
As always, ALL profits go to the charity of your choice.