We attempt to support NPO's that cover a wide gamut of social justice, community and environmental needs. As such, we attempt to be a place where anyone can walk in and find an organization that is caring for a need that they feel passionate about. Our Charity List is often rotating and expands to as many as 10 at a time.
Currently, we are not accepting applications for partnered charities, we will do this again in the Spring of 2015, check back in February or March for details and follow us on social media for alerts.
HOWEVER, if you are interested in becoming one of our weekly featured "Charity of the Day (and Night!)" npo's, feel free to contact Vanessa Tharp at firstname.lastname@example.org. These events allow you to have full reign of the Pub for an entire day, and all profit generated goes directly to your nonprofit, but first check our requirements below to make sure your organization and ours can partner together for success.
1. Do you have a network of employees, staff, volunteers, friends and family to help bring in 300 people to our pub in NE Portland throughout the day and night on a Monday?
2. Are you willing to promote and advertise this event like crazy?
3. Can you provide volunteers to help at OPH for your day?
4. Can you set and meet a goal of $2500 in proceeds to reach the 10% donation?
5. Can you commit to coming into the pub BEFORE your event and meeting with OPH staff or board members to make a plan for success?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, please email email@example.com today!
Currently, these are the charities that we are supporting: